When prospective purchasers or owners consider buying or leasing property, they need to be confident that the physical asset represents a sound investment. The key to identifying potential problems upfront and before purchase is a building condition survey.
We work with purchasers, owners, structural engineers and services engineers to conduct detailed inspections and visual observations of real property assets to support the prospective purchaser’s Due Diligence exercise with a condition survey.
Once all inspection information is gathered, we provide clients with unbiased assessments of civil, environmental, structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection conditions.
Our services can include:
- Familiarization with the plans and project description.
- Evaluation of existing licences and permits.
- Walk-through inspection of buildings and associated facilities.
- Evaluation of deficiencies or dilapidation.
- Scope of work recommendations and evaluation of repair/maintenance requirements.
- Preparation of a report including comments, observations and a photographic record of observations.