Often it is prudent for a client or funder to appoint an independent Project Monitor for their project. This may be because the client does not have sufficient resources or expertise to effectively asses the accurate status of his project at any given time, or perhaps a funder needs the reassurance from an expert that the perceived progress and quality is actually being achieved and that payments are correct to be made. In some cases there can be a conflict of interest between parties to the Project or within the Project team.
As Project Monitor we can provide a range of services tailored to suit the needs of the client in order to provide the independent expertise and reassurance that the client really needs.
- Review of the technical Project and Contract Documentation.
- Monitoring of the technical quality of the project.
- Programme review and monitoring.
- Cost Monitoring and Payment drawdown throughout the project.
- The provision of reports in the format and frequency which best suits the needs of the client.