At Marow Chartered Surveyors, we focus on providing tailored management support to each client. We act as an expert advisor, working with our clients to explore their options, define their project needs and manage project delivery.
This approach is supported by an understanding of our clients’ businesses, how their property requirements influence their key objectives and the issues driving the sector in which they operate.
At Marow Chartered Surveyors, we adopt a flexible approach that blends skills and resources, and believe that there are five principal factors which influence successful project management:
• Time – project processes and economics are inextricably time-related;
• Quality – achieving defined quality goals is a measure of project success;
• Flexibility – adapting to changing circumstances and keeping projects on track whatever happens;
• Cost – effective financial planning means project success and client satisfaction;
• Risk – identify, quantify and manage risk, avoiding where possible.